CLP Resource Guide
A 28-page guide to developing a great board of directors for your Community Leadership Program.
Behind every great Community Leadership Program (CLP) is a group of individuals – be they board members, trustees or advisory committees – who make that program run. We sought to create a resource guide that captured some of the different types of boards that exist in the world of CLPs. This is not so much a how-to manual as a thought-provoking resource for creating or strengthening your community leadership program.
This 28-page guide features the following topics:
- Defining the Program’s Purpose – examples of vision, mission and goal statements.
- Board Structures – examples, benefits and considerations to help you choose the structure that’s right for you.
- Bylaws and Program Manuals – questions to use when developing your program.
- Roles – short and useful sample job descriptions.
- Developing a Program Calendar – a wide variety of ways to deliver your program.
- Evaluation – ideas for measuring effectiveness of your CLP.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KANSAS TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS
Email a copy of your Sales and Use Tax Entity Exemption Certificate to [email protected]. We will set up an account for you with your email. We will let you know this has happened with a confirmation email from our office with your new account password. When you go to checkout in the KLC Store, you will see a message “Returning Customer? Click here to log in.” Click to open, then fill in the two blanks (your email and password we send). Then click ‘remember me.’ Organizations outside of Kansas are not charged sales tax.
If you need to purchase with a Purchase Order, please order at www.watermarkbooks.com.