Virtual Experiences for Anyone to Join
In place of in-person training programs, KLC offers a suite of online, virtual and text-based services to address both our partners’ existing leadership challenges as well as respond to the strains of this extraordinary crisis on organizations and communities. These services enable us to continue to support our partners and pursue our mission of fostering leadership for stronger, healthier and more prosperous Kansas communities. These offerings include the following:
Video Chats via Zoom – Click here to see the schedule
- A 60-minute, live and highly-interactive look into one KLC idea. Build connections and stay inspired during difficult times while deepening your understanding of the ideas in our book, Your Leadership Edge (available in our online store). Gain tools to help you make progress on your leadership challenges. There is no prerequisite or particular order to the chats. Join whenever you can, from wherever you are.
On the Balcony – Every Thursday from 1:00 to 2:00 pm central time – Click here to join
- FaceBook Live with the KLC team. Apply the KLC ideas to the challenges of today. Hosted by Ed O’Malley and Thane Chastain.
En el Balcon – Todos los martes de 1:00 a 2:00 pm hora central – Click here to join
- FaceBook Live con el equipo de KLC. Aplique las ideas de KLC a los desafíos de hoy. Con Claudia Amaro and Lalo Munoz.
Book Club – Every Monday from 1:00 to 1:30 pm central time – Click here to see the schedule and pre-reading
- A 30-minute conversation about one idea from Your Leadership Edge by Ed O’Malley and Amanda Cebula with host Raquel Theisen. Individual chapters available for download below, or purchase the book from our online store.
YLE.com orientation -Every Monday morning at 9:00 am – Click here to join
- Get up to speed with KLC’s online content. Available anytime, anywhere, for any KLC partner.
Leadership Late Nite with D.J. Whetter – Tuesday and Thursdays from 9:00 to 9:30 pm central time. – Click here to join
- Facebook Live with D.J. Whetter – when the days are crazy and life is turned upside down you need some leadership at night.
Click on a topic below to learn more