Instructions for Kansas Tax Exempt Organizations
Email a copy of your Sales and Use Tax Entity Exemption Certificate to [email protected]. We will set up an account for you with your email. We will let you know this has happened with a confirmation email from our office with your new account password. When you go to checkout in the KLC Store, you will see a message “Returning Customer? Click here to log in.” Click to open, then fill in the two blanks (your email and password we send). Then click ‘remember me.’ Organizations outside of Kansas are not charged sales tax.
If you need to purchase with a Purchase Order, please order at www.watermarkbooks.com.
The Journal – Spring 2023 – Many Hands Behind a Welcome
Resettling Afghan Refugees in Manhattan
How civic, religious and nonprofits leaders of different perspectives have united around the common purpose of resettling Afghan refugees in Manhattan.
Other stories include:
- The importance of grieving with others
- Assessing severe weather threats as tornadoes wane
- Increasing Latino civic participation in Wyandotte County
- The Flint Hills Trail grows in length and renown
- Creating the world’s largest belt buckle in Abilene
- A mental health center faces promise and peril in its leadership journey
- How do you decide a neighborhood’s future? University-adjacent Fairmount in flux
- A look back at the 60-year milestone of iconic moments from 1963