Accepting Applications for Equipo Adelante/Team Forward
We are searching for Kansans to join our team, Equipo Adelante! The Avanzando Juntos team is looking for civic leaders in communities throughout Kansas to help influence and promote our programs to better serve your area!
Equipo Adelante will serve as advisors, ambassadors and allies to the KLC Spanish program, Avanzando Juntos. Your voice is needed to help identify leadership needs and challenges facing your community. We’re looking for area experts who are willing to host and promote an Avanzando Juntos program in your city or county. You’ll also provide feedback on our programs and initiatives to ensure our services fit the needs of Kansans.
Team’s Roles and Responsibilities:
- 25 hours of total meeting and recruitment time in 2021.
- Attend one Avanzando Juntos program on June 5th, September 11th, or November 17th from 9AM to 4PM.
- Attend 6 1-hour Equipo Adelante meetings.
- Recruit 10 participants in your community to an Avanzando Juntos program.
Equipo Adelante members receive:
- A stipend of $1000 for your time commitment in 2021.*
- Customized material and support for community engagement.
- Free access to a 2021 KLC Path program of their choice.
- 10 additional scholarships for a 2021 KLC Path program and discounts to Intensive programs for members of your community.
Applications close April 30, 2021. Equipo Adelante members will be announced in May!
*No benefits, contractor status only.
Have questions or want more information? Contact KLC Programs at [email protected] or 316.712.4950.