Your Leadership Edge
Most KLC Programs are geared toward a specific niche in civic life. This makes it difficult for anybody and everybody to attend. That’s why we’ve begun to offer shorter format offerings, open to anyone strongly interested in making progress on difficult issues in their community or organization.
What you will get out of this program:
- Highly trained faculty to provide intense personal leadership development
- Leadership assessment to discover your effectiveness in practicing leadership
- Knowledge of your leadership strengths and understanding of the leadership edge
- World-class instruction and a rich mixture of impassioned Kansans who want to make progress within your community or organization
- An intense peer consultation process
This program is for individuals who:
- Are willing to care more and risk more on behalf of their community or organization
- Live or work in Kansas (though out-of-staters may apply)
- Attend out of their individual desire to increase their leadership capacity
- Are at least 18 years of age
Dates, Location, and Cost
|Program Dates:||Register By:|
|Aug. 20-22||Aug. 6|
|Sept. 22-24||Sept. 8|
|Oct. 15-17||Oct. 1|
The times for each program are:
- Day 1 - 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Day 2 - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Day 3 - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: All Your Leadership Edge sessions will take place at the Kansas Leadership Center in Wichita, Kansas.
Cost: $300 which includes meals and most materials. Participants will be asked to purchase a participant handbook prior to arriving at KLC.
The Kansas Leadership Center does not intend for cost to be a participation barrier. Please contact us with scholarship or general program questions.