You. Lead. Now.
Designed for those at every level, from all sectors who are ready for a transformational leadership development experience. You. Lead. Now. is open to anyone interested in improving their effectiveness to make progress on difficult issues in their community, however you define ‘community.’
You. Lead. Now. is a three-day leadership development experience during which you will learn new skills and gain new knowledge and insight based on the Kansas Leadership Center principles:
- Leadership is an activity, not a position.
- Anyone can lead, anytime, anywhere.
- It starts with you and must engage others.
- Your purpose must be clear.
- It’s risky.
You. Lead. Now. will provide:
- Knowledge to create change within an organization.
- Skills to intervene more effectively to help a team or small group make progress.
- Insight into your unique, personal opportunity to make a difference, to lead. Now.
You. Lead. Now. is offered once each month in 2016 (February through November) at the Kansas Leadership Center & Kansas Health Foundation Conference Center in downtown Wichita.
Dates, Location, and Cost
|PROGRAM DATES:||REGISTER BY:|
|April 12-14||Program is full.|
|May 17-19||April 26|
|June 14-16||May 26|
|July 12-14||June 21|
|Aug. 16-18||July 26|
|Sept. 13-15||Aug. 23|
|Oct. 11-13||Sept. 20|
|Nov. 15-17||Oct. 27|
The times for each program are:
- Day 1 - 10:15 AM - 6:00 PM
- Day 2 - 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Day 3 - 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: You. Lead. Now. programs in Wichita will take place at the Kansas Leadership Center in Wichita, Kansas.
Pre-work: Participants will be expected to complete pre-work prior to arrival at their KLC experience. Pre-work includes:
- Purchasing a Participant Handbook and read Section 1: Preparing for the Experience
- Submit a leadership challenge
- Participate in an orientation webinar. Offered weekly to help prepare you for your experience.
Questions? Please contact a member of the program staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $300 which includes some meals and most materials. Participants will be required to purchase a participant handbook prior to arriving.
Enhance your You. Lead. Now. experience by attending these optional add-on sessions:
Time and Stress Management – Day 1 | 9:00– 10:15 a.m.
Often overlooked, taking care of yourself is a critical leadership skill. If you struggle with the juggling act inherent in life, join us to learn some tips and strategies to manage your time and stress. The cost of this add-on session is $50. Click here to sign up.
360 Leadership Assessment – Day 3 | 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
Curious how others perceive your leadership skills? The 360 assessment gathers anonymous feedback from trusted colleagues and peers, giving you a clearer picture of your skills and blind spots. An individualized printed assessment and facilitated conversation around your results are included.
The cost of this add-on session is $50. Click here to sign up.