June 21-23 in Wichita, KS
Save the date! Join us for a new leadership gathering in 2018 as the Kansas Leadership Center presents, “Activate: Conference for Leadership Developers.”
This three-day event, June 21-23, in Wichita, KS, features:
• A mix of internationally known speakers and local practitioners.
• Discussions to help you integrate KLC leadership ideas in your teaching, coaching, consulting and training.
• Tracks and sessions for leadership coaches, community leadership program facilitators, college professors, consultants and researchers.
• Opportunities for small group discussion, networking, socializing and building connections in your field.
- Maxime Fern, Executive Director, Vantage Point Consulting, Canberra, Australia; “Producing Yourself at the Front of the Room: Exploring the Magic, Longing, Fear, Authority, and Possibility.”
- Miguel Jaramillo, Director, Business Development and Government Affairs, Integrated Roadways, Leawood, Kansas; “Think Big: Improving the Quality of Life through Smart Roads — a Shared Experiment in Opportunity, Risk and Leadership.”
- Kaye Monk-Morgan, MPA, Assistant Dean of Students, Fairmount College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas; “The Only Person of Color in the Room.”
- Reggie Robinson, Interim Vice-Chancellor for Public Affairs, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas; “Energizing Others at the Intersection of Leadership and Authority.”
- Tim Steffensmeier, Ph.D., Director, Kansas Leadership Center Research Initiative, Wichita, Kansas; Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas; “Research Partnerships to Foster Innovation and Advance the Field of Leadership Development.”
Check back soon for additional information on speakers and the conference agenda.
We expect Activate to sell out, so reserve your spot today by registering here. Cost is $395 per person.
Interested in KLC’s effort to establish a global research initiative focused on leadership development? Join us for a pre-conference June 21. For more information, contact Tim Steffensmeier at email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Shelley Hansel at 316-712-4961 or complete this form.